Who am I ?


This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China .I am a professional interpreter/translator and private tour guide in Shanghai. I started my career as sales in I & E department in a famous printing machinery company and during this period I have accumulated the experience in the import and export field.

In 2008 I started to work as a private/personal/Local English tour guide and in the past several years I have been guiding individual or group travelers from all over the world, I am quite familiar with the tour sites in Shanghai,Hangzhou,Suzhou,Huangshan,Beijing, ancient water towns llike Tongli, Zhouzhuang, Xitang, Wuzhen etc.Meanwhile I also work as business interpreter/translator, quality inspector and product sourcing agent for oversea business travelers in China.

I have met many customers from different industries and I am very knowledgeable in business culture in China and acquired good negotiation skills from the past experience. I can well support your business in China. Based in Shanghai, I am free to travel all over the China(Beijing,Hangzhou,Tianjin,Yiwu,Wenzhou,Ningbo,Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Xiamen,
Qingdao ,Chengdu etc) and I can also travel abroad if required.

Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel to China, I am sure with my professionalism and great services, you will spend wonderful trip in china. Let sunny be always with you when you are in china.
Confact Info

sunnyerday@gmail.com


zhmy8866@yahoo.com                          Mobile :(0086)-134-86394386




sunnyperday

Copyright © 2008 - 2015 Sunny-Flower Service.All rights reserved.